Deep Tissue Massage Services
Often Deep Tissue massage can be thought of as either:
- “I want a massage, but I have a specific issue or area that needs deep attention.”
If you feel this is you, please checkout our Custom Massage services.
- “I have a serious specific issue, or a group of specific issues that I want worked. Massage whatever is left.”
If this is you, you may be in the right place. This type of bodywork focuses much more on the use of deep tissue and trigger point therapy techniques to address issues including:
- Chronic Pain: Life in this 21st Century poses unique postural challenges that result in chronic holding & tension which results in: hitches, locks, freezes, sharp pain upon movement and often continual dull pain during rest.
- Injury Recovery: Life in the Sonoran desert invites people to enjoy the great outdoors by running, biking, hiking, kayaking, etc.
That also means tripping, falling, twisting, straining and spraining. Reduce recovery times by as much as 50% by including massage in your recovery plan.
- Surgical Rehabilitation: Surgery is often the only way some issues can be addressed. In addition to Physical Therapy, regular massage will help you recover, and even improve, your original range of motion. Upon doctor clearance, massage will reduce pain in post operative tissues. It will reduce scar tissue buildup. It will stop & reduce cross fiber binding as a result of subdural scar tissue.
The techniques used are often very intense in how they feel as specific muscle groups, muscles, joints are accessed to promote rapid long term pain relief, injury recovery and lasting tissue change.