Not only are the Vivid Soul Bodywork studios beautiful; they are also spacious and roomy enough to accommodate two massages at once. That means you & yours can receive that wonderful bodywork experience together in the same room.
Each therapist will provide bodywork specific to each of your needs. If one desires Deep Therapy, and the other just wants to relax; you will each receive the unique bodywork that will leave you feeling absolutely wonderful.
Couples Massage is a great way to enhance a date night out. It is also a wonderful way to celebrate an anniversary or other relationship milestone. Whether you are husband & wife, partners or friends; Couples Massage promotes being together. In one studio, we setup two massage tables. The two of you are always together, with the heads of the massage tables angled towards each other. Some people love to converse with one another during the session, while most enjoy peace & quiet just knowing that special someone is right next to them, feeling wonderful.
What is the right Couples Massage for you?
- Balance – This is a blend of Spruce, HoWood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile and Coconut oil. This blend provides a calming on your central nervous system.
- Lavender – This oil promotes relaxation, and helps relieve stress.
- Melaleuca – This oil is commonly known as Tea Tree oil, this powerful oil helps combat infections.
- OnGuard – This is a blend of Wild Orange, Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary. This blend helps support a healthy immune system and combat disease.
- Deep Blue – This is a blend of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, Helichrysum and Osmanthus. This blend supports wound healing and assists in relieving pain.
- AromaTouch – This is a blend of Basil, Grapefruit, Peppermint, Lavender and Cypress.
- Peppermint – This oil aids in digestive, respiratory and immune support.
- Wild Orange – This oil has antiviral properties as well as has the ability to stimulate happiness and joy.
You and your therapist will discuss the preferred pressure, firmness and any special therapeutic bodywork that might also be addressed during the session.
You and your therapist will determine if any additional therapeutic hot stone work is necessary, as well as discuss preferred pressure and firmness for the overall massage and hot stone experience.