Click on the name of a service below to read a brief description and view pricing details.
Your Vivid Soul Custom Massage is all about YOU!
You will receive the right bodywork customized to your needs by combining various techniques. If you want to enjoy the relaxing, stress melting effects of a Swedish style full body massage, but first need some moderately deep work to relieve those painful kinks in your neck, shoulders and/or lower back. That’s what we’ll do. It varies because it’s customized for you.
This type of bodywork includes deep tissue and trigger point therapy techniques to address issues including chronic pain, injury recovery, and rehabilitation. The techniques used are often very intense in how they feel as specific muscle groups, muscles, joints are accessed to promote rapid pain relief, injury recovery and long term tissue change.
Through a rhythmic application technique, the oils stimulate homeostasis in the body via the energy or meridian lines. Although a gentle technique, it is relaxing and energizing at the same time.
- Balance – This is a blend of Spruce, HoWood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile and Coconut oil. This blend provides a calming on your central nervous system.
- Lavender – This oil promotes relaxation, and helps relieve stress.
- Melaleuca – This oil is commonly known as Tea Tree oil, this powerful oil helps combat infections.
- OnGuard – This is a blend of Wild Orange, Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary. This blend helps support a healthy immune system and combat disease.
- Deep Blue – This is a blend of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, Helichrysum and Osmanthus. This blend supports wound healing and assists in relieving pain.
- AromaTouch – This is a blend of Basil, Grapefruit, Peppermint, Lavender and Cypress.
- Peppermint – This oil aids in digestive, respiratory and immune support.
- Wild Orange – This oil has antiviral properties as well as has the ability to stimulate happiness and joy.
This is a full 2 hour session that starts, in essence, just like our 90 Minute Custom Massage…
but with hot towels on both your feet and back.
Should you elect to include deep tissue work during your massage, you will be treated to our “Contrast Therapy” recovery techniques. A series of hot/cold exchanges which promote even greater massage benefit! Additionally, recipients of deep tissue techniques will also receive an application of doTerra’s Deep Blue rub to keep you feeling super-awesome all day long! Should you prefer to not receive any deep tissue techniques, you may instead elect to enjoy your choice of doTerra Essential Oils to applied during your massage.
You will enjoy even more hot towels on your back and feet as you receive the exact bodywork you need.
Your hands will receive a special cold pack treatment while you enjoy an extended scalp, cranium and neck massage that will have you feeling taller than ever. Your neck and hands are then again treated to hot towels as your feet now receive an exceptional extended foot massage that includes the application of doTerra’s Wild Orange & Peppermint essential oils.
Drift away for 2 hours and treat yourself to what feels like a brand new body!
And even though your session lasts an entire 2 hours, you will wish it could last more!
NOTE: This session involves up to 14 hot towels, 5 essential oils, 3 cold packs. As such, a credit card is required for deposit and a $30 cancellation fee is assessed for any clients who fail to show for this session.
- Add $10/Session
- Add $10/Session