Click on the name of a service below to read a brief description and view pricing details.
Your Vivid Soul Custom Massage is all about YOU!
You will receive the right bodywork customized to your needs by combining various techniques. If you want to enjoy the relaxing, stress melting effects of a Swedish style full body massage, but first need some moderately deep work to relieve those painful kinks in your neck, shoulders and/or lower back. That’s what we’ll do. It varies because it’s customized for you.
This type of bodywork includes deep tissue and trigger point therapy techniques to address issues including chronic pain, injury recovery, and rehabilitation. The techniques used are often very intense in how they feel as specific muscle groups, muscles, joints are accessed to promote rapid pain relief, injury recovery and long term tissue change.
Through a rhythmic application technique, the oils stimulate homeostasis in the body via the energy or meridian lines. Although a gentle technique, it is relaxing and energizing at the same time.
- Balance – This is a blend of Spruce, HoWood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile and Coconut oil. This blend provides a calming on your central nervous system.
- Lavender – This oil promotes relaxation, and helps relieve stress.
- Melaleuca – This oil is commonly known as Tea Tree oil, this powerful oil helps combat infections.
- OnGuard – This is a blend of Wild Orange, Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary. This blend helps support a healthy immune system and combat disease.
- Deep Blue – This is a blend of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, Helichrysum and Osmanthus. This blend supports wound healing and assists in relieving pain.
- AromaTouch – This is a blend of Basil, Grapefruit, Peppermint, Lavender and Cypress.
- Peppermint – This oil aids in digestive, respiratory and immune support.
- Wild Orange – This oil has antiviral properties as well as has the ability to stimulate happiness and joy.
- Add $10/Session
- Add $10/Session